Tuesday, July 28, 2009

[TRU] - [Da Crime Family] [Album] [1999]


1. Tru-the Beginning
2. Hoody Hooo
3. Dangerous in My City - (with Fiend/Full Blooded)
4. Miller Boyz - (with Ghetto Commission)
5. Tru Homies - (street version)
6. Don't Judge Me - (with Popeye/Porsha)
7. Tank Goes On, The - (with O'Dell/Porsha)
8. Hard N's - (with Fiend)
9. Stay Real - (featuring Skull Duggery)
10. Suppose to Be My Friend - (with Snoop Dogg/Charlie Wilson)
11. Ghetto Is a Struggle, The - (with Peaches)
12. Run Away Slaves
13. Livin' Like a Hustler - (with Peaches/Mo B. Dick)
14. No Limit Army - (with MAC/Pheno)Da Crime Family Songs
DISC 2:
1. Bounce
2. You'll Never Change - (with D.I.G./MAC)
3. Hail Mary - (with Magic)
4. I Don't Want You No More - (with Mr. Serv-On)
5. Soldier till I Die - (with D.I.G./Magic)
6. Buss That - (with Mia X)
7. Don't F--- With Tru
8. Never - (with Baby Soldier/D.I.G./Reginelli)
9. Rip Kevin - (with O'Dell/Porsha)
10. Bounce to This - (with Big Ed)
11. It's a Beautiful Thing - (with Snoop Dogg)
12. World Is Yours, The
13. We Riders
14. Prayer For a G
15. Tru Homies - (radio version)
download: http: http://rapidshare.com/files/258961630/TRU_-_Da_Crime_Family.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment